Yes, the 2nd Amendment is still relevant today. However, because of the age of the U.S. Constitution, it seems reasonable to test it from time to time. Consider that since its ratification, the U.S. has expanded by 37 states from the original 13, and the population of the nation has increased by more than 320 million citizens. In particular, the Second Amendment must wade through conscientious waters as the technology of weaponry has advance considerably since the creation of the Second Amendment, moving from muskets to machine guns to drones and nuclear weapons. In all, the Supreme Court has tested the interpretation of the Second Amendment on seven occasions but have ultimated ruled that “The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in the militia”.
Protect Your Second Amendment Rights
Top rated products
- Land Of The Free T-Shirt $20.00 – $25.00
- Well Regulated Militia Embroidered Trucker Hat $24.00
- Ban Idiots Not Guns T-Shirt $22.50 – $28.00
- WRM Back Logo Long Sleeve Premium Fitted Crew $26.00 – $28.50
- Samsung Clear Well Regulated Militia Phone Case (White Text) $19.95